27 Nisan 2023 Perşembe

Open and Distance Learning - Can/Can't Do Statements / Website Update


 Hello everyone. In my posts today, I will talk about the things we learned in our Open and Distance Learning lesson and a few assignments we prepared with these contents. First of all, in the first week of our lessons, we did an activity to determine what we can and cannot do in technology and what I think is an icebreaker about the topics of this lesson. I would like to share with you my note paper where I write down the things that come to my mind during the lesson, what I can do and what I cannot do. In order to reinforce what we learned in this lesson, we also had homework related to the topics we covered each week or the topics of the following weeks. The first of these assignments was to review and edit our websites that we created when we were a sophomore after a long time. I also reviewed this blog again and completed my homework in this way.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder