25 Ocak 2021 Pazartesi

Quizlet

   Today I will talk about an app and website that helps teachers and teacher candidates to prepare class activities. 
                                                      1
Here you can see your classes that you have created. You can create or join a classroom from the blue dot.


This page will pop up when you click the blue dot, then you can create your own classroom.


I have created a classroom for me and my future students. You will see this page after you've created your own classroom.


You can create an activity from the button "Çalışma Seti Ekle". I have created one about clothes. You can find your activities when you click your classroom.

 This will be all for this activity. Your students can do the activities you have created from their smartphones as well. Hope this post will help teachers and teacher candidates. See you later.








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder