27 Nisan 2023 Perşembe

W7 OADL Online Teaching Recording / A Little Bit Acting

 

 When we finished half of the semester, it was time to create a lesson plan and present it to our teacher. We tried to keep our content rich as much as we could, and the most fun and laughable part of this recording was that one of our friends was playing the role of a teacher, while the others were playing the role of middle school students. Even though I'm acting and it's not easy to find middle school students who are as good as me and my friends anymore, it's still nice to dream about it...

Here is a screenshot of the material we used with my friends. I didn't want to show ym friends' faces but we were on the top right and was acting like a student. (: In this material the students were excepted to create sentences using 'should' or 'should not'. 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder