18 Ocak 2021 Pazartesi

Padlet



   Hello everyone,

Today's beneficial application I chose is Padlet. 

After you signed up to the website, you can find what you are looking for thanks to it's simple design.
I have signed up before because one of my teachers were also using padlet to share notes with my class.
You can see the Padlets you have used from the blue dot.


If you want to find a Padlet later, you can join the Padlet from the link you have recieved, then you can "Like" it. You can easily find the Padlets you have liked from the blue dot.


Here is an example from my teacher. She sent us our final assignment via Padlet easily last year.


 You can create your own Padlets from the button I have circled.
Hope you liked my post, see you later with new applications, have a good day(:







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder